Monday, March 31, 2008

Emily T



I was reading some articles about the issues that the International Olympic Committee is having with the air pollution in Beijing (postponing events because of it and also having some athletes withdraw from the competitions), and thought I could make an interesting pseudo advertisement out of it. I wanted to display the outdoor athletes that are affected by the mass air pollution as "training" to compete in the poor conditions (by having them wearing gas masks or surgical masks).
Okay, I did some stuff to this. I think it looks cleaner, and I took out the cigarette stuff, just leaving the gas mask and surgical masks. Although I basically know nothing about Illustrator, I played around on it a little bit like Hale suggested, and figured out live tracing and a few other things. I think it looks a little better, but I'm still not completely happy with it.

No comments: