Monday, March 24, 2008

Idea #2


Ok...we were told to look up taboos and I found that cursing (a personal pastime of mine) is a taboo. I clearly understand that but I do not understand who gave somebody to right to shun a word in such a manner where it must be censored. In my thinking, the only bad words I can think of who's definition is bad and wrong is basically bad and worse and all the synonyms that go along with them, I just don't get it so here \'s my idea. I want to take an image of myself and make a playful thought bubble...MY image will be thresholded and colorized in a playful kid manner. Then, I will fill the bubble with jarring, juxtaposed explectives in many different sizes, fonts, and varying vertical and horizontal orientations. I will be looking up to the words as I ponder them then having my coined phrase at the bottom..."THe only bad word I know is Bad" I'll probably do the same layering effect like the other idea.

No comments: